When you enable emails on push, you receive email notifications for every change that is pushed to your project.
To enable emails on push:
- On the left sidebar, select Search or go to and find your project.
- Select Settings > Integrations.
- Select Emails on push.
- In the Recipients section, provide a list of emails separated by spaces or newlines.
Configure the following options:
- Push events - Email is triggered when a push event is received.
- Tag push events - Email is triggered when a tag is created and pushed.
Send from committer - Send notifications from the committer’s email address if the domain matches the domain used by your GitLab instance (such as
- Disable code diffs - Don’t include possibly sensitive code diffs in notification body.