- Create users on sign in page
- Create users in Admin Area
- Create users through authentication integrations
You can create users:
- Manually through the sign in page or Admin Area.
- Automatically through user authentication integrations.
If you have sign-up enabled, users can create their own accounts by selecting “Register now” on the sign-in page, or navigate to
As an admin user, you can manually create users by:
- Navigating to Admin Area > Overview > Users (
- Selecting the New User button.
You can also create users through the API as an admin.
Users will be: