- Create users on sign in page
- Create users in Admin Area
- Create users through authentication integrations
You can create users:
- Manually through the sign in page or Admin Area.
- Automatically through user authentication integrations.
If you have sign-up enabled, users can create their own accounts by either:
- Selecting the Register now link on the sign-in page.
- Navigating to
As an Admin user, you can manually create users:
- On the top bar, select Menu > Admin.
- On the left sidebar, select Overview > Users (
- Select New user.
You can also create users through the API as an admin.