You can get a CSV of the code coverage data for all of the projects in your group. This report has a maximum of 1000 records. To get the report:
- Go to your group’s Analytics > Repositories page
- Click Download historic test coverage data (.csv),
- In the popup, select the projects you want to include in the report.
- Select the date range for the report from the preset options.
- Click Download test coverage data (.csv).
The projects dropdown shows up to 100 projects from your group. If the project you want to check is not in the dropdown list, you can select All projects to download the report for all projects in your group, including any projects that are not listed. There is a plan to improve this behavior in this related issue.
For each day that a coverage report was generated by a job in a project’s pipeline, there will be a row in the CSV which includes:
- The date when the coverage job ran
- The name of the job that generated the coverage report
- The name of the project
- The coverage value
If the project’s code coverage was calculated more than once in a day, we will take the last value from that day.
Repositories Analytics is under development but ready for production use. It is deployed behind a feature flag that is enabled by default. GitLab administrators with access to the GitLab Rails console can opt to disable it.
To enable it:
To disable it: