The Unify Circuit integration sends notifications from GitLab to a Circuit conversation.
In Unify Circuit, add a webhook and copy its URL.
- On the left sidebar, select Search or go to and find your project.
- Select Settings > Integrations.
- Select Unify Circuit.
- Turn on the Active toggle.
- Select the checkboxes corresponding to the GitLab events you want to receive in Unify Circuit.
- Paste the Webhook URL that you copied from the Unify Circuit configuration step.
- Select the Notify only broken pipelines checkbox to notify only on failures.
- In the Branches for which notifications are to be sent dropdown list, select which types of branches to send notifications for.
- Optional. Select Test settings.
- Select Save changes.
Your Unify Circuit conversation now starts receiving GitLab event notifications.