Introduced in GitLab 15.10.
When Squash TM (Test Management) integration is enabled and configured in GitLab, issues (typically user stories) created in GitLab are synchronized as requirements in Squash TM and test progress is reported in GitLab issues.
- Optional. Ask your system administrator to configure a token in the properties file.
- Follow the Squash TM documentation to:
- Create a GitLab server.
- Enable the
- Configure a synchronization.
From the Real-time synchronization panel, copy the following fields to use later in GitLab:
- Webhook URL.
- Secret token if your Squash TM system administrator configured one at step 1.
- On the left sidebar, select Search or go to and find your project.
- Select Settings > Integrations.
- Select Squash TM.
- Ensure that the Active toggle is enabled.
- In the Trigger section, indicate which type of issue is concerned by the real-time synchronization.
Complete the fields:
- Enter the Squash TM webhook URL,
- Enter the secret token if your Squash TM system administrator configured it earlier.