Using the importer, you can import your FogBugz project to GitLab.com or to your self-managed GitLab instance.
The importer imports all of your cases and comments with the original case numbers and timestamps. You can also map FogBugz users to GitLab users.
To import your project from FogBugz:
- Sign in to GitLab.
- On the top bar, select New ().
- Select New project/repository.
- Select Import project.
- Select FogBugz.
- Enter your FogBugz URL, email address, and password.
- Create a mapping from FogBugz users to GitLab users.
- For the projects you want to import, select Import.
- After the import finishes, select the link to go to the project dashboard. Follow the directions to push your existing repository.