- View the Harbor Registry
- Use images from the Harbor Registry
- View the tags of a specific artifact
- Build and push images by using commands
- Disable the Harbor Registry for a project
You can integrate the Harbor container registry into GitLab and use Harbor as the container registry for your GitLab project to store images.
You can view the Harbor Registry for a project or group.
- On the top bar, select Main menu > Projects/Groups.
- Go to the project or group that you are interested in.
- On the left sidebar, select Packages and registries > Harbor Registry.
You can search, sort, and filter images on this page. You can share a filtered view by copying the URL from your browser.
At the project level, you can see CLI Commands in the upper right corner, where you can copy corresponding commands to sign in, build images, and push images. CLI Commands is not shown at the group level.
To download and run a Harbor image hosted in the GitLab Harbor Registry:
- Copy the link to your container image:
- Go to your project or group’s Packages and registries > Harbor Registry and find the image you want.
- Select the Copy icon next to the image name.
- Use the command to run the container image you want.
To view the list of tags associated with a specific artifact:
- Go to your project or group.
- Go to Packages and registries > Harbor Registry.
- Select the image name to view its artifacts.
- Select the artifact you want.
This brings up the list of tags. You can view the tag count and the time published.
You can also copy the tag URL and use it to pull the corresponding artifact.
To build and push to the Harbor Registry:
- Authenticate with the Harbor Registry.
- Run the command to build or push.
To view these commands, go to your project’s Packages and registries > Harbor Registry > CLI Commands.
To remove the Harbor Registry for a project:
- Go to your project/group’s Settings > Integrations page.
- Select Harbor under Active integrations.
- Clear the Active checkbox under Enable integration.
- Select Save changes.
The Packages and registries > Harbor Registry entry is removed from the sidebar.