Get high-level overview of the project’s Git repository.
Repository Analytics is part of GitLab Community Edition. It’s available to anyone who has permission to clone the repository.
The feature requires:
- An initialized Git repository.
- At least one commit in the default branch (
You can find Repository Analytics in the project’s sidebar. To access the page, go to Analytics > Repository.
The data in the charts are updated soon after each commit in the default branch.
- Programming languages used in the repository
- Code coverage history (last 3 months) (Introduced in GitLab 13.1)
- Commit statistics (last month)
- Commits per day of month
- Commits per weekday
- Commits per day hour (UTC)