Introduced in GitLab 12.10.
This setting allows you to rate limit the requests to the issue creation endpoint. To can change its value:
- On the top bar, select Menu > Admin.
- On the left sidebar, select Settings > Network.
- Expand Issues Rate Limits.
- Under Max requests per minute per user, enter the new value.
- Select Save changes.
For example, if you set a limit of 300, requests using the Projects::IssuesController#create action exceeding a rate of 300 per minute are blocked. Access to the endpoint is allowed after one minute.
This limit is:
- Applied independently per project and per user.
- Not applied per IP address.
- Disabled by default. To enable it, set the option to any value other than
Requests over the rate limit are logged into the