DevOps Reports give you an overview of your entire instance’s adoption of Concurrent DevOps from planning to monitoring.
To see DevOps Reports:
- On the top bar, select Main menu > Admin.
- On the left sidebar, select Analytics > DevOps Reports.
Renamed from Conversational Development Index in GitLab 12.6.
You can use the DevOps score to compare your DevOps status to other organizations.
The DevOps Score tab displays usage of major GitLab features on your instance over the last 30 days, averaged over the number of billable users in that time period. You can also see the Leader usage score, calculated from top-performing instances based on Service Ping data that GitLab has collected. Your score is compared to the lead score of each feature and then expressed as a percentage at the bottom of said feature. Your overall DevOps Score is an average of your feature scores.
Service Ping data is aggregated on GitLab servers for analysis. Your usage information is not sent to any other GitLab instances. If you have just started using GitLab, it might take a few weeks for data to be collected before this feature is available.
DevOps Adoption shows feature adoption for development, security, and operations.
You can use Group DevOps Adoption to:
- Identify specific subgroups that are lagging in their adoption of GitLab features, so you can guide them on their DevOps journey.
- Find subgroups that have adopted certain features, and provide guidance to other subgroups on how to use those features.
- Verify if you are getting the return on investment that you expected from GitLab.
To add or remove a subgroup from the DevOps Adoption report:
- Select Add or remove groups.
- Select the subgroup you want to add or remove and select Save changes.