Create projects and groups.
Create issues, labels, milestones, cast your vote, and review issues.
- Create an issue
- Assign labels to issues
- Use milestones as an overview of your project's tracker
- Use voting to express your like/dislike to issues and merge requests
Create merge requests and review code.
- Fork a project and contribute to it
- Create a new merge request
- Automatically close issues from merge requests
- Automatically merge when pipeline succeeds
- Revert any commit
- Cherry-pick any commit
Use the built-in continuous integration in GitLab.
Install and update your GitLab installation.