GitLab CI/CD Examples
- Languages, frameworks, OSs
- Code quality analysis
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Container Scanning
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Browser Performance Testing with Sitespeed.io
- GitLab CI/CD for Review Apps
- GitLab CI/CD for GitLab Pages
A collection of
.gitlab-ci.yml template files is maintained at the GitLab CI/CD YAML project. When you create a new file via the UI,
GitLab will give you the option to choose one of the templates existent on this project.
If your favorite programming language or framework are missing we would love your
help by sending a merge request with a new
.gitlab-ci.yml to this project.
There's also a collection of repositories with example projects for various languages. You can fork an adjust them to your own needs.
- Ruby: Test and deploy a Ruby application to Heroku
- Python: Test and deploy a Python application to Heroku
- Java: Continuous Delivery of a Spring Boot application with GitLab CI and Kubernetes
- Scala: Test a Scala application
- Clojure: Test a Clojure application
- iOS and macOS:
- Android: Setting up GitLab CI for Android projects
- Debian: Continuous Deployment with GitLab: how to build and deploy a Debian Package with GitLab CI
- Maven: How to deploy Maven projects to Artifactory with GitLab CI/CD
(Ultimate) Scan your code for vulnerabilities
Scan your app for vulnerabilities with GitLab Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST).
Analyze your browser performance with Sitespeed.io.
See the documentation on GitLab Pages for a complete overview.
Contributions are very welcome! You can help your favorite programming language users and GitLab by sending a merge request with a guide for that language. You may want to apply for the GitLab Community Writers Program to get paid for writing complete articles for GitLab.