This page contains information related to upcoming products, features, and functionality. It is important to note that the information presented is for informational purposes only. Please do not rely on this information for purchasing or planning purposes. As with all projects, the items mentioned on this page are subject to change or delay. The development, release, and timing of any products, features, or functionality remain at the sole discretion of GitLab Inc.
Can we do it with our current
workflow: rules: - events: ["package/*"] test_package_published: script: echo testing published package rules: - events: ["package/published"] test_package_removed: script: echo testing removed package rules: - events: ["package/removed"]
- We don’t upsert subscriptions to the database.
- We’ll have a single worker which runs when something happens in GitLab.
- The worker just tries to create a pipeline with the correct parameters.
- Pipeline runs when
rulessubsystem finds a job to run.
- For every defined event run, we need to enqueue a new pipeline creation worker.
- Creating pipelines and selecting builds to run is a relatively expensive operation
- This will not work on GitLab.com scale.