- Bringing your own custom Docker images
- Using an external database
- Using an external Gitaly
- Using an external GitLab Pages instance
- Using an external Mattermost
- Using your own NGINX Ingress Controller
- Using an external object storage
- Using an external Redis
- Using FIPS-compliant images
- Making use of GitLab Geo functionality
- Enabling internal TLS between services
- After install, managing Persistent Volumes
- Using Red Hat UBI-based images
Help & feedback
DocsEdit this page to fix an error or add an improvement in a merge request.
Create an issue to suggest an improvement to this page.
ProductCreate an issue if there's something you don't like about this feature.
Propose functionality by submitting a feature request.
Join First Look to help shape new features.