If you would like to teach a class or participate or help in any way please submit a merge request and assign it to Job.
- All training materials of any kind should be added to GitLab CE to ensure they are available to a broad audience (don't use any other repo or storage for training materials).
- Don't make materials that are needlessly specific to one group of people, try to keep the wording broad and inclusive (don't make things for only GitLab Inc. people, only interns, only customers, etc.).
- To allow people to contribute all content should be in git.
- The content can go in a subdirectory under
- To make, view or modify the slides of the classes use Deckset or RevealJS. Do not use Powerpoint or Google Slides since this prevents everyone from contributing.
- Please upload any video recordings to our Youtube channel. We prefer them to be public, if needed they can be unlisted but if so they should be linked from this page.
- Please create a merge request and assign to SeanPackham.