The GitLab Workflow extension integrates GitLab with Visual Studio Code. You can decrease context switching and do more day-to-day tasks in Visual Studio Code, such as:
- View issues.
- Run common commands from the Visual Studio Code command palette.
- Create and review merge requests directly from Visual Studio Code.
- Validate your GitLab CI configuration.
- View the status of your pipeline.
- Create and paste snippets to, and from, your editor.
- Browse repositories without cloning them.
Download the extension from the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
Report any issues, bugs, or feature requests in the
gitlab-vscode-extension issue queue.