Renamed from Conversational Development Index in GitLab 12.6.
The DevOps Report gives you an overview of your entire instance’s adoption of Concurrent DevOps from planning to monitoring.
To see DevOps Report:
- On the top bar, select Menu > Admin.
- On the left sidebar, select Analytics > DevOps Report.
You can use the DevOps score to compare your DevOps status to other organizations.
The DevOps Score tab displays the usage of major GitLab features on your instance over the last 30 days, averaged over the number of billable users in that time period. You can also see the Leader usage score, calculated from top-performing instances based on Service Ping data that GitLab has collected. Your score is compared to the lead score of each feature and then expressed as a percentage at the bottom of said feature. Your overall DevOps Score is an average of your feature scores.
Service Ping data is aggregated on GitLab servers for analysis. Your usage information is not sent to any other GitLab instances. If you have just started using GitLab, it might take a few weeks for data to be collected before this feature is available.
DevOps Adoption shows you which groups in your organization are using the most essential features of GitLab:
- Code owners
- Merge requests
- Dependency Scanning
- Fuzz Testing
To add or remove your groups, in the top right-hand section the page, select Add or remove groups.
DevOps Adoption allows you to:
- Verify whether you are getting the return on investment that you expected from GitLab.
- Identify specific groups that are lagging in their adoption of GitLab, so you can help them along in their DevOps journey.
- Find the groups that have adopted certain features, and can provide guidance to other groups on how to use those features.