GitLab Runner can be installed and used on GNU/Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, and Windows. You can install it:
- In a container.
- By downloading a binary manually.
- By using a repository for rpm/deb packages.
GitLab Runner officially supported binaries are available for the following architectures:
- x86, AMD64, ARM64, ARM, s390x
Official packages are available for the following Linux distributions:
- CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL, Fedora, Mint
GitLab Runner officially supports the following operating systems:
- Linux, Windows, macOS, FreeBSD
You can find information on the different installation methods below. You can also view installation instructions in GitLab by going to your project’s Settings > CI / CD, expanding the Runners section, and clicking Show runner installation instructions.
- Install as a Docker service
- Install on Kubernetes
- Install using the Kubernetes Agent
- Install on OpenShift