You can configure GitLab to send notifications to a Webex Teams space:
- Create a webhook for the space.
- Add the webhook to GitLab.
- Go to the Incoming Webhooks app page.
- Select Connect and log in to Webex Teams, if required.
- Enter a name for the webhook and select the space to receive the notifications.
- Select ADD.
- Copy the Webhook URL.
Once you have a webhook URL for your Webex Teams space, you can configure GitLab to send notifications:
- Navigate to:
- Settings > Integrations in a project to enable the integration at the project level.
- Settings > Integrations in a group to enable the integration at the group level.
- Settings > Integrations in the Admin Area () to enable an instance-level integration.
- Select the Webex Teams integration.
- Ensure that the Active toggle is enabled.
- Select the checkboxes corresponding to the GitLab events you want to receive in Webex Teams.
- Paste the Webhook URL for the Webex Teams space.
- Configure the remaining options and then click Test settings and save changes.
The Webex Teams space begins to receive all applicable GitLab events.