- Adding a project to the dashboard
- Arranging projects on a dashboard
- Making it the default dashboard when you sign in
The Operations Dashboard provides a summary of each project’s operational health, including pipeline and alert status.
The dashboard can be accessed from the top bar, by clicking More > Operations.
To add a project to the dashboard:
- Ensure your alerts
gitlab_environment_namefield. In GitLab 13.9, you can display alerts for the
- Click the Add projects button in the home screen of the dashboard.
- Search and add one or more projects using the Search your projects field.
- Click the Add projects button.
Once added, the dashboard displays the project’s number of active alerts, last commit, pipeline status, and when it was last deployed.
The Operations and Environments dashboards share the same list of projects. Adding or removing a project from one adds or removes the project from the other.
You can drag project cards to change their order. The card order is currently only saved to your browser, so it doesn’t change the dashboard for other people.
The Operations Dashboard can also be made the default GitLab dashboard shown when you sign in. To make it the default, visit your profile preferences.