The Unify Circuit service sends notifications from GitLab to the conversation for which the webhook was created.
- Open the conversation in which you want to see the notifications.
- From the conversation menu, select Configure Webhooks.
- Click ADD WEBHOOK and fill in the name of the bot that will post the messages. Optionally define avatar.
- Click SAVE and copy the Webhook URL of your webhook.
For more information, see the Unify Circuit documentation for configuring incoming webhooks.
When you have the Webhook URL for your Unify Circuit conversation webhook, you can set up the GitLab service.
- Navigate to the Integrations page in your project’s settings, i.e. Project > Settings > Integrations.
- Select the Unify Circuit integration to configure it.
- Ensure that the Active toggle is enabled.
- Check the checkboxes corresponding to the GitLab events you want to receive in Unify Circuit.
- Paste the Webhook URL that you copied from the Unify Circuit configuration step.
- Configure the remaining options and click
Your Unify Circuit conversation will now start receiving GitLab event notifications as configured.