- Use cases
- Using Contribution Analytics
- Changing the period time
- Sorting by different factors
Note: Introduced in GitLab Starter 8.3.
Track your team members’ activity across your organization.
With Contribution Analytics you can get an overview of the activity of issues, merge requests, and push events of your organization and its members.
The analytics page is located at Group > Contribution Analytics
under the URL
- Analyze your team’s contributions over a period of time and offer a bonus for the top contributors
- Identify opportunities for improvement with group members who may benefit from additional support
There are three main bar graphs that are deducted from the number of contributions per group member. These contributions include push events, merge requests and closed issues. Hovering on each bar you can see the number of events for a specific member.
There are three periods you can choose from, ‘Last week’, ‘Last month’ and ‘Last three months’. The default is ‘Last week’.
You can choose which period to display by using the dropdown calendar menu in the upper right corner.
Apart from the bar graphs you can also see the contributions per group member which are depicted in a table that can be sorted by:
- Member name
- Number of pushed events
- Number of opened issues
- Number of closed issues
- Number of opened MRs
- Number of accepted MRs
- Number of total contributions