- Project settings
You can adjust your project settings by navigating to your project's homepage and clicking Settings.
Adjust your project's path and name, description, avatar, default branch, and tags:
Add an issue description template to your project, so that every new issue will start with a custom template.
Set up your project's merge request settings:
- Set up the merge request method (merge commit, fast-forward merge). Fast-forward is available in GitLab Enterprise Edition Starter.
- Merge request description templates.
- Enable merge request approvals, available in GitLab Enterprise Edition Starter.
- Enable merge only of pipeline succeeds.
- Enable merge only when all discussions are resolved.
Learn how to export a project in GitLab.
Here you can run housekeeping, archive, rename, transfer, or remove a project.